Trail Mix Cookies
Author: Mallorie Mae
Recipe type: Gluten Free, Vegan
Cuisine: Breakfast, Dessert
- 1 cup nut butter (I used peanut butter)
- 2 medium sized ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1¼ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp 100% maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (try making your own!)
- ¼ cup chopped nuts (I used almonds)
- ¼ cup dried fruit pieces (I used dried cranberries and raisins)
- ¼ cup crushed pretzel pieces (gluten free pretzels if needed, or replace with another ¼ cup of oats)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together very well.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop dough and place evenly apart on cookie sheet.
- Form each ball of dough into a cookie shape (these will not spread out when you bake them)
- Bake for 10 minutes.
*All nutrition facts are an estimate.
Serving size: 1 cookie Calories: 112 Fat: 6g Carbohydrates: 11g Sugar: 5g Sodium: 67mg Protein: 4g