Summer Vegetable and Ravioli Skillet
Author: Mallorie Mae
- 1 can (14.5 oz) organic fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp basil
- ½ tsp parsley
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small yellow squash
- 1 package frozen spinach and cheese ravioli (13 oz)
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- Optional: 2 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skilled, combine tomatoes (do not drain), water, and all seasonings (first 7 ingredients) and bring to a boil.
- Half squash and zucchini lengthwise and then cut into half inch thick slices.
- Add zucchini, squash and raviolis to the skillet. Return to a boil.
- Reduce to medium-low heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in spinach. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve
- Optional: Sprinkle each individual serving with Parmesan cheese.
*All nutrition facts are an estimate.
Calories: 221 Fat: 3g Carbohydrates: 38g Sugar: 5g Protein: 11g