Roasted Lemon Garlic Broccoli
Author: Mallorie Mae
Recipe type: Side Dish
Cuisine: Vegan, Vegetarian
A simple and healthy side dish.
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice (equals to about ⅓ a lemon)
- 12 oz Frozen broccoli (you could of course use fresh, just lessen your baking time)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- sprinkle of pepper
- grape seed oil
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pour a little grape seed oil into the bottom of a shallow baking dish or pan to prevent from sticking.
- Add broccoli to pan.
- Pour lemon juice and garlic over top of the broccoli.
- Sprinkle with some pepper.
- Toss together to make sure all the broccoli is covered evenly with lemon and spices.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning broccoli over about halfway through to keep from burning.
- Broccoli is done when edges are browned.
*All nutrition facts are an estimate.
Calories: 68 Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 10g Sugar: 4g Sodium: 40mg Protein: 2g