Peanut Butter Cup Oatmeal
Author: Mallorie Mae
Recipe type: Breakfast
Cuisine: Gluten Free
- ¼ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ⅛ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- ½ tbsp coconut sugar or 100% maple syrup
- 1½ tbsp peanut butter
- chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a small pot or saucepan, mix together very well.
- Place over burner on low heat.
- Stir constantly until milk is absorbed.
- Remove from heat, add desired amount of chocolate chips and give them a light stir.
*All nutrition facts are an estimate.
Calories: 261 Fat: 13g Carbohydrates: 26g Sugar: 9g Sodium: 112mg Protein: 9g