One Bowl Healthy Breakfast Cookies
Author: Mallorie Mae
Recipe type: Breakfast, Snack
Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegan
Easy to make, healthy breakfast cookies. Made without sugar, flour, eggs, butter, or oil.
- 1 cup nut butter (you may need to melt it just a little if you keep yours in the fridge)
- 2 medium sized bananas (mashed)
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp 100% maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together well.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop dough and place evenly apart on cookie sheet. (should make approx. 24 cookies)
- Bake for 10 minutes.
*All nutrition facts are an estimate.
Serving size: 1 cookie Calories: 122 Fat: 7g Carbohydrates: 12g Sugar: 4g Sodium: 36mg Protein: 3g