Homemade Peanut Butter
Author: Mallorie Mae
- 2 cups peanuts (I use unsalted, but make sure the only ingredient is peanuts)
- optional: sea salt
- Put the peanuts in a food processor and start to pulse.
- Pause about every 30 seconds to allow the peanuts to release their oils.
- You will start to see it get moist.
- Continue this processor until you have a smooth texture.
- And voila, that's it!
Store in glass jar in the fridge.
Serving size: 1 tbsp Calories: 85 Fat: 7g Carbohydrates: 3g Sugar: 1g Sodium: 3mg Protein: 4g