Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes
Author: Mallorie Mae
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tsps baking powder
- ½ cup gluten free all purpose flour
- pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsps coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsps milk of choice
- desired amount of chocolate chips
- Excluding chocolate chips, in a large bowl combine all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients together well.
- Stir wet into dry until just combined.
- Add desired amount of chocolate chips and fold in gently.
- Heat skillet on medium heat.
- Melt some coconut oil in pan to prevent pancakes from sticking.
- Scoop 2-3 tablespoons on batter for each pancake.
- Cook pancakes until golden brown, flipping once.
Serving size: 2 pancakes Calories: 269 Fat: 12g Carbohydrates: 33g Sugar: 4g Sodium: 14mg Protein: 9g
Adapted from Minimalist Baker.