Chewy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Author: Mallorie Mae
- 1 cup peanut butter (you may need to melt it just a little if you keep yours in the fridge)
- 2 large bananas (mashed)
- 2½ cups gluten free rolled oats
- ¼ cup oat flour
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp 100% maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix together very well.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and spread mixture out evenly in the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Broil for 3 minutes, until top begins to brown.
- Remove and let cool before cutting into 12 bars.
*All nutrition facts are an estimate.
Serving size: 1 bar Calories: 298 Fat: 13g Carbohydrates: 36g Sugar: 11g Protein: 10g
Try warming them up in the microwave for about 20 seconds, they’re warm and gooey and delicious. Oh and don’t accidentally mix up your cinnamon with your cayenne pepper. 😉