Big & Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes
Author: Mallorie Mae
Recipe type: Breakfast
Cuisine: Breakfast, Gluten Free
Big, filling, healthy, and gluten free pancakes.
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tsps baking powder
- ½ cup gluten free all purpose flour
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsps coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients together well.
- Stir wet into dry until just combined.
- Fridge batter for at least 15 minutes
- Heat skillet on medium heat.
- Melt some coconut oil in pan to prevent pancakes from sticking.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons on batter for each pancake.
- Cook pancakes until golden brown, flipping once.
*All nutrition facts are an estimate.
Serving size: 2 pancakes Calories: 257 Fat: 12g Carbohydrates: 32g Sugar: 3g Sodium: 41mg Protein: 9g