Banana Oat Pancakes
Author: Mallorie Mae
Recipe type: Breakfast
Cuisine: Gluten Free, Vegan
A healthy, gluten free breakfast.
- ⅔ cup gluten free all purpose flour (or your choice of all purpose flour)
- ⅓ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1½ tsp honey
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (exclude for sugar-free version)
- ½ cup mashed banana (about 1½ medium sized bananas)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp milk of choice
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl, then add wet. Mix well.
- Heat skillet on medium heat. Melt some coconut oil in pan to prevent pancakes from sticking.
- Scoop 2 heaping tablespoons on batter for each pancake.
- Cook pancakes until golden brown, flipping once.
*All nutrition facts are an estimate.
Serving size: 3 pancakes Calories: 292 Fat: 2g Carbohydrates: 67g Sugar: 26g Sodium: 17mg Protein: 7g