Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
Author: Mallorie Mae
- ⅔ cup gluten free all purpose flour (or your choice of all purpose flour)
- 2 tbsp gluten free rolled oats
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (exclude for sugar-free version)
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted) (replace with 2 more tbsp of milk for fat-free pancakes)
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl, then add wet.
- Mix well.
- Cook on an oiled pan (coconut oil is suggested) on low-medium heat, flipping each pancake once until golden brown.
Serving size: 2 pancakes Calories: 250 Fat: 11g Carbohydrates: 38g Sugar: 10g Sodium: 139mg Protein: 4g